Sunday, April 15, 2012

You're welcome, by the way, for the eye candy...

"I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime..."

It's one month and 3 days until the "My Kinda Party" concert.
I am particularly excited to be in the same 300-foot-radius as Luke Bryan.
I love his voice, his look, his lyrics, his music, his baseball cap, his Hanes T-shirts... and I especially love his last name. :)


You make MY speakers go boom boom!





*sigh* Adorable.

I wasn't really looking forward to the Jason Aldean part of the concert because I think he's kind of a jerk. AND because he only got famous after he remade Brantley Gilbert's best two songs. But this popped up on my Facebook news feed today, and it got me thinking that maybe it might not be so bad if he took off that ridiculously stiff cowboy hat and took a page out of LB's book. Check it out.



That's all. And you're welcome! haha

P.S. To the other Bryan boy in my life- you're still Number One. Don't worry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment