Monday, June 11, 2012

Haunted.

I have a secret.
There's a WHOLE other blog I've been keeping super private for a while now, for lots and lots and lots of reasons.
But tonight I'm sharing a post from it because I so intensely love this song right now.

Music is my therapy. Music is what takes my mind off a bad day, sends me into an alternate universe where I live, and where I stay inside my head when I'm in the car for the two-hour commute I drive four days a week now.
________________________________________________________________________

"People haven't always been there for me, but music has." -Taylor Swift
There is a point in a relationship where you finally break a fragile line that you have so carefully been treading to avoid. That moment when you know that no matter what, Things will never Be the same, and you will be haunted by that person, that relationship, for the rest of your life.

"Holding my breath, won't lose you again. Something's made your eyes go cold. Come on, come on, don't leave me like this. I thought I had you figured out. Something's gone terribly wrong; you're all I wanted. Come on, come on, don't leave me like this. I thought I had you figured out. Can't breathe whenever you're gone- I can't go back; I'm haunted. Stood there and watched you walk away from everything we had, but I still mean every word I said to you."




No comments:

Post a Comment