Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Canvases

My sister-in-law, Shelly, is expecting a baby girl next month, and her shower is next Saturday. Everybody always gives clothes and things, but I wanted to give my new niece something personal. I am by no means an artist, but I can usually manage to make something out of nothing. Here's what I've got so far. I'll post the finish product when it's done!

I found the quote on the Internet.

The ribbon I'll be using. It's also the ribbon she's using in the nursery.

3 comments:

  1. One day when I have a kid I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't get something cutesy with this quote...k? Understood?

    PS: When Tabitha FINALLY finds out what Baby Mac is, let's plan a shower. I'm pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, consider it done. :)

    I've already got a gazillion ideas for the shower! lol We're having a scrapbooking station and Onesie decorating and lots more to come haha. I'm stoked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! It'll be just like Grey's minus lesbians & car crashes. PERFECT!!

    BTW: I keep forgetting to check back for responses to my comments, so that's why it takes 4 years to reply.

    ReplyDelete