Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reason # 8,093 Why I Love Tyler Bryan

I forgot our iPod charger yesterday on the way to Chatsworth, so we were listening to local radio on our way home when "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" by Thompson Square came on.
Bear in mind that my husband rarely listens to country music, and even less so listens to Thompson Square.
We were riding over the mountain with that song in the background when Tyler turned to me and said, "This song has always reminded me a lot of our relationship."
Shocked that he even had a clue what the song was about, I asked him why.
His reply was this: "Because that's how I felt when I kissed you that first night on the couch, like you were waiting on me to just do it already. And when we got engaged, you were just like, 'Just ask me to marry you already!' when we started making plans."
I smiled to myself and we rode in silence for a second.
Then I looked back up at him and said, "Because I knew."
<3
Love you babe.

1 comment: